Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here is the deal. I'm looking to buy a set of Muscle wheels for my bike. With money being how it is right now I can't justify the purchase. However, if I can sell my DX wheels to offset the cost I just might go ahead with it. I just want to see what interest I can get in these or even get a buyer.

Front and rear wheel off my 2007 DX. Both wheels are in great condition with 5xxx miles on them. Both will NOT include rotors. The front will be tireless and the rear will also be tireless. I have a stock Dunlop 240 laying around after I bought my Avons. The tire has about 4xxx miles on it. If you pay the fee I will have the tire mounted for you and throw the tire in for free.

Asking $300....Tire or not it doesn't make a difference. As of now it's going to be local sale/no shipping. I'm located in CT. If it comes to shipping all additional shipping/packaging fees will be the responsibility of the buyer. I will entertain any serious interest and we can work specifics out.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I might be interested after I see the pictures and If you can find out how much shipping will be to Orlando, fl

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be interested after I see the pictures and If you can find out how much shipping will be to Orlando, fl
Ok, give me until tonight or tomorrow at the latest and I will get pics up and try to guess on shipping. Tire or no tire? Mounted or not?

Thanks!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ok, give me until tonight or tomorrow at the latest and I will get pics up and try to guess on shipping. Tire or no tire? Mounted or not?

Thanks!
I wont need the tire cause I'm buying new ones anyway

Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a set of quick pics. Being mounted on the bike its hard to get a complete shot of 100% both sides. I can assure you the wheels look great on both sides.

Jota69, check your pm

·
Registered
264 Posts
consider this wheels sold!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts