Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts

These. I saw this picure and bought a DX.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Which is your favourite wheel for a Dx?
I like the combination of black and chrome....
Tough choice .The one on the right is my favorite after several minutes .

·
Registered
93 Posts
Factory F wheels powder coated black, either flat or gloss looks good.

·
Registered
164 Posts
agree. i dont know why HD did not give the Dx models the F style wheels standard. most seem to like them better and considering they have not really changed the bike since 08 to 1250cc from 1130cc. it would be a nice option or change.awesome bike and very good looking the way it is. but from 2007-2011 pretty much the same thing every year. at least change the wheels and integrate the turn signals. but hell.. if its not broke dont fix it and its great the way it is. like the F wheels on the dx and performance machines JUDGE wheel. just my opinion.

·
Isld Shite Disturber
1,040 Posts
These. I saw this picture and bought a DX.
yeah but thats not a DX....pretty sure thats an 06 narrow framed D...and a damn fine one at that!

and btw the HP wheel is pretty nice but the one on the right is a bit nicer...both are pretty good though

·
Registered
475 Posts
Glenn Dyne Design wheels equipped with internal rotors are on the cutting edge, but you pay for it as well. They were featured in the most recent hotbike! If $$ was no object, I would go with these. That being said, BST is probably the most realistic option down the road

·
Greekrider
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glenn Dyne Design wheels equipped with internal rotors are on the cutting edge, but you pay for it as well. They were featured in the most recent hotbike! If $$ was no object, I would go with these. That being said, BST is probably the most realistic option down the road
Any pic?

·
Registered
475 Posts
here you go lol

link to web page http://www.glenndynedesign.com/parts.html

straight from page to lol and only if i had a endless supply of money lol. " Internal Brake forged alloy's start at 3900.00ea/complete"
3900...........that is not even close, for the top notch everything for this complete wheel swap is over $10K, and they request your bike shipped to them for the conversion, so they can fit it themselves to make sure everything fit 100% perfect

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts