Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a brand new set of powder coated Fatty "Z" bars delivered today from Licks Cycles. Wooohooo :D. If you have Fatty "Z" bars on your V-Rod, show us all a picture! I can't wait to get them on the bike.

Phatass

·
Banned
55 Posts
made my bars

couldnt find anything I liked so I made them. I wanted to clean the bike up and get rid of the fugly HD hand controls and switches. Then cut up the trask boost gauge bracket and integrated my electric shifter. added the V gauge but wanted my idiot lights so I built a bracket to house the LED's and mount the v gauge.

Attachments

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Put these on the Iron, have them on the VRASCA but cannot find a pict

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Put these on the Iron, have them on the VRASCA but cannot find a pict
Those look just like the Chica mini-z bars I have on my V-Rod. :thumb:

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
couldnt find anything I liked so I made them. I wanted to clean the bike up and get rid of the fugly HD hand controls and switches. Then cut up the trask boost gauge bracket and integrated my electric shifter. added the V gauge but wanted my idiot lights so I built a bracket to house the LED's and mount the v gauge.
Wow, great work!!!:thumb:

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
Fatty Z's kick a$$.

Attachments

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Been the most helpful but still trying to find a way to route the .125" z-bars internally
You can't on the bars that are pictured. If you notice, the bars actually run past the risers and then are capped off. So the opening in the bars does not continue through.

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I need bars that come back another 1 or 2 so my neck isnt so kinked when riding. DO the zbars come back further then the 2012 stock?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts