Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
And if you decide to go with HOGPRO for your wide tire kit, PM me, I can save you some money...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gday Tbones Thanks for the info I will hopefully be in Las Vegas in Feb so will keep in touch with you. I live in Australia so I figure to buy the parts I need for the conversion while Im over there . I will be doing a 63mm inverted front the 300 rear , some fat daddy fifty (all in black) 18 rear 21 front pulley rotors etc and a kuryakan pegs thanks again

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Gday Tbones Thanks for the info I will hopefully be in Las Vegas in Feb so will keep in touch with you. I live in Australia so I figure to buy the parts I need for the conversion while Im over there . I will be doing a 63mm inverted front the 300 rear , some fat daddy fifty (all in black) 18 rear 21 front pulley rotors etc and a kuryakan pegs thanks again
No problem, I like to help out fellow forum members where I can... Are you going to have the parts shipped or how are you going to do this? I can get the kit for you but I'll need an address to have the vendor drop ship it... Let me know in a PM and we can work out the logistics... Friends call me T and yes Tbones is my real roadname :)...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gday sorry its taken awhile to get back to you thanks for the assist the plan at this stage is to be in Las Vegas in Feb.2011 and organise the parts then ship them back to Oz I will keep in touch between now and then, have been getting mixed messages from Australian dealers and the quotes I have from the US. are considerably cheaper than sourcing from here... thanks again

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Sounds like you got a great project going. Just let me know if you have any questions about the 300 kit, availability, price, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts