Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright who wants to do a Fast Eddies Run? If you don't know what Fast Eddie's is then you probably are too far away to make it....
I help put together a 100 bike run from Springfield IL to Alton IL w/in two weeks a few years ago and it looks like it is time again. I am open to any time and date. Lets do it!!!!

JW

http://www.fasteddiesbonair.com/index.cfm

·
Fade to Black
2,526 Posts
Is there an actuall address for this place. I looked at the website and it dose not give one.

·
Fade to Black
2,526 Posts
I will be down that way July 20 & 21st but I wont have my bike with me. Going to the Family Values Tour then the Zoo the next day.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hell, I'm only an hour away from there, I might join ya. Fast Eddie's is a great place, excellent burgers and food. Heard they have an issue with bikes being stolen out of the parking lot from time to time, but it's probably not that often.
Duke

·
yellow turbo SE2
731 Posts
been there several times...........several years ago bikers were having a lot of trouble with getting bikes stolen. have they fixed that? btw.its a good time.........love the food
steve

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
scubarod said:
been there several times...........several years ago bikers were having a lot of trouble with getting bikes stolen. have they fixed that? btw.its a good time.........love the food
steve
Yes Bikes where getting stolen. IT was at night and before the motorcycle corral. You have to drive between concrete dividers for 30 feet and the whole main parking lot is just for bikes that is fenced by concrete partitians. Did I mention they have security cameras?? About 10 looking right at the bikes. It is primo safe now these days. I dont think they have had anyproblems since.

JW

·
Phil Z.
1,117 Posts
love fast eddies, I'm in.
b'sides its a good excuse to wander over to teds.

·
Bored
768 Posts
Interested. What is fast eddies?

·
KC Rally Vet
3,172 Posts
I'd be in as long as it isn't the 21st, big bike show in Jacksonville that day.

·
KC Rally Vet
3,172 Posts
v-rod255 said:
Interested. What is fast eddies?
I complete and total dive bar in Alton that has good food and very very cold beer. And lots of stuff to look at... like a shoe from the world's tallest man. What did you think I meant?

·
Bored
768 Posts
vrodrjs said:
I complete and total dive bar in Alton that has good food and very very cold beer. And lots of stuff to look at... like a shoe from the world's tallest man. What did you think I meant?
Sounds like my kinda place!! :angeldev: I like shoes in all sizes!!!:wazzup:

·
But I AM standing up
166 Posts
I'm in!
I ride by it all the time on my way to Teds.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
POSRod said:
Yes Bikes where getting stolen. IT was at night and before the motorcycle corral. You have to drive between concrete dividers for 30 feet and the whole main parking lot is just for bikes that is fenced by concrete partitians. Did I mention they have security cameras?? About 10 looking right at the bikes. It is primo safe now these days. I dont think they have had anyproblems since.JW

:them:

I personally took a few stolen motorcycle reports @ the Bon Air back in the day. Looks like they have it under control now. Im sure it helps that the new Police station is less than 1/8th mile away now too.

Excellent food and some of the coldest beer you can get, man I miss that place. Cruise on up to his chicken stand too.

·
Shady
255 Posts
Depending on the day i am in. Brother and i stopped in the day i picked my bike up.

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jville

vrodrjs said:
I'd be in as long as it isn't the 21st, big bike show in Jacksonville that day.
What up brother. Havent heard from you in a while. I am in anytime

·
KC Rally Vet
3,172 Posts
I rode over there with some rockets on Sunday. FYI 108 between Carrolton and Eldred has been milled ("Rough Grooved Surface").

1 - 20 of 27 Posts