Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
VividDX
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone on the forum planning on going to the fall rally in Myrtle Beach? If so we need to all get together. It would be cool to see a large group of V's riding together.

October 3-7

·
Registered
964 Posts
I will be there. I arrive on wednesday afternoon and leave sunday morning.

I will pm you my cell, would love to hook up and have a beer.

·
VividDX
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got your private message. I'll look you up when I get there. I love the turbo you added to the DX. It looks real mean. I have thought about it but just can't justify the spend since I have already changed the pipes, SE filter and added the HD race tuner.

I can't beleive we don't have more people responding to this thread. I would've thought that we would have a lot of fellow V-Rodders going to the beach.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Should pick up my 08DX next week, I plan on going down to MB - do you have a plan for Saturday someplace?

·
Registered
18 Posts
What are the date for the fall bikeweek?

·
VividDX
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wednesday- October 3 until Sunday- October 7

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
will be there from tuesday until friday

·
Registered
964 Posts
I dont have any plans really. I go with a buddy that rides a duece....but I still call him a friend lol.

We take it kinda easy, we ride a lot, look at the chicks, drink a few beers, look at chicks, drink a few beers...well you get the point.

·
Registered
878 Posts
What part of of NC are all you guys from? Not sure if Im going yet depends if I can get off work, should know bye next week..............

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ill be there. Rolling out of Charlotte On Friday Leaving Sunday morning. If anyone would like to caravan or carabike out :) shoot me a PM. Should be at least 2 vrods coming with me.

Rodric

·
VividDX
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It looks like the action is starting to heat up. Judging by most of the replies Saturday is the day for us all to hook up. Does anyone have a time or location preference?

·
Genesis1130cc
1,824 Posts
I am going with a group of buddies (airheads) and I am not sure what our plans are for the weekend. We will be riding up early Saturday, checking in to our hotel room on the beach, and then riding up to N. Myrtle to head back south later in the day. I know broadway at the beach is pretty cool and if I'm not mistaken there is a Hard Rock right there.

·
BISHOP11c
244 Posts
07DX, I'm thinking about going. If I ride down it will only be for Saturday, if I haul the bike, I'm thinking going Friday evening to Sunday. Let me know if we can convoy together.

·
Registered
248 Posts
bishop11c said:
07DX, I'm thinking about going. If I ride down it will only be for Saturday, if I haul the bike, I'm thinking going Friday evening to Sunday. Let me know if we can convoy together.
We are likely leaving Friday morning, not 100% though.

Lets all meet up Saturday for lunch. 12noon time maybe at Broadway BTB. Then we could all roll out and over to SBB or some other bar....

Ideas?

·
VividDX
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
07DX said:
We are likely leaving Friday morning, not 100% though.

Lets all meet up Saturday for lunch. 12noon time maybe at Broadway BTB. Then we could all roll out and over to SBB or some other bar....

Ideas?
I am all for meeting up on Saturday at Broadway. Noon sounds good. Hamletexpress mentioned Hard Rock which is located at BTB. That gives us a location.

Any other suggestions?

·
Cruzin the Dark Side
320 Posts
You know, I'm going to try to meet up with you guys at Hardrock. It will have to be a down and back same day for me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Keven,
High Noon at Broadway sounds good - just let me know where... Rick

·
Registered
964 Posts
thats on the bypass in north myrtle correct? we meeting at the hardrock or just out in the parking lot somewhere.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hard Rock at noon it is. We might want to post this in another forum so we get more response...

·
slave to the grind
1,188 Posts
I will be there Saturday and I have posted a link in the MB rally thread to try and filter everyone interested to this thread.

Saturday, noon, parking lot at HardRock...I'm there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts