Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,562 Posts
I got my 2003 VRSCA, 100th anniversary in aluminum, NO Extra parts, just the stock bike and a 4 year warranty for $15,700 from Shiawassee Harley Davidson in New Lothrop Michigan. Really great salesman, NO attitudes like 90% of the other sealers. This is far the best deal I found. Got some comparable deals in norther Ohio starting at $16,000 for a new 03 and starting at $17k in the rest of Michigan...with only a one year warranty from both places. I could have got my bike with a 1yr waranty for $15,200, but for $500 more, I decided to go with the 4 year warranty. If nothing else, when/if I am ready to sell this bike for a new model VRSCA, the warranty transfers as well.

At $16 grand I think that is a pretty fair deal assuming it was not a demo bike that was beaten like a red headed step child!

Gary

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,562 Posts
SobrietySucks...love that name! :plause:

Get the one that apeals to YOU. It will be your hard earned $$$ you're plunkin' down for your bike and it should be YOU that is happy with it. I think both models are nice looking rides and have a real soft spot for the custom painted ones like the work of a dude named Ozzy paints as well as many other painters. Just really cool stuff all around for this bike...black or silver. :vrod:

Gary

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.