Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wick
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attempted to get a dyno done today, the Tuner who is highly recommended and one of the best in Australia had this problem. He did 1 pull to obatain some numbers (forgive me I am not an expert at the correct terminology). After obtaining some data he put up a graph displaying A/F readings he proceeded to change this graph. To cut a long story short he couldnt Custom Tune my bike as an error kept coming up (VIN 5 Failed PPU Not Found in Data Base). He told me that this error means I did not have the Race Tuner that had been originally hooked to my bike at the Dealer when I bought the bike two and half years ago and changed my pipes for the first time. I then went to the Dealer who hooked it up to their computer and they said everything is right.Has anyone had this happen before???. It is a Screaming Eagle Race Tuner. The dealer says they can do a Tune for me but they admitted they cant perform the full custom tune as my preffered tuner. The dealer is saying the problem lies in the software of my tuner. My tuner says he has done hundreds of Race Tuner custom tunes and this is the first time this has happened and is sure it is the wrong tuner. Sorry about all the waffle just trying to explain. :mad::mad:

·
Wick
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok no one has any ideas. :mad:

·
Registered
529 Posts
You didn't wait very long.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Try posting this in the performance or tuner section of the forum.

·
Wick
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Wick
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts