Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anywhere i can get factory color paint i want the denim and vivid black. anywhere you guys suggesting i send a set of tins to have painted i want to piece together a set and have a factory paint job sprayed ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dont know anyone who sprays this stuff by chance do u ?

·
Road rash hurts!!!!
191 Posts
anywhere i can get factory color paint i want the denim and vivid black. anywhere you guys suggesting i send a set of tins to have painted i want to piece together a set and have a factory paint job sprayed ?
Plain old flat black and saturn black from your local car parts store will do the trick dont go the expensive way.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know i saw atleast one or two ppl who have custom paint with the factory colors, anyone who where the got it ? im sure if someone can do custom work they could spray the factyory stripes just as easy

·
Registered
185 Posts
Do you already have the denim black/gloss black striped air box cover? If not I have a very nice one which I replaced on my 2008 VRSCDX which only had 3,000 miles when I removed it. Harley-Davidson moved the letters on the newer ones so the letters wasn't covered by the tank bra. It could be yours for $250 plus actual shipping cost. I paid $630 plus PA. sales tax. It doesn't have any dents or stone chips.

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no id ont have one yet i will keep that in mind im having a hard time finding a full set i have guy who has the rear fender and tank cover but no one with all of it i guess those are the two hard ones cuz they are striped he rest is just flat

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still cant find anyone who knows where to go to get paint sprayed ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts