Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Touchsport is right shrinerider - you are looking at a very mature website with 16+ years of information stored in it on a bike that's unfortunately no longer in production. Virtually every question about the V Rod and Revolution engine has been answered here just use the search function and you will find it. Kinda quiet and boring but hey - much, much better than Faceplant for many of us that don't need that FB time wasting baloney in our lives. Do us a favor - if you see something useful on FB about V Rods copy and paste it here for us to see so we don't have to go expose ourselves to FB Thanks ! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I never doubted the info was here, I have found everything I have needed so far. Maybe that is the problem, when I search for the info, I can see the active threads of how busy the forum was, and am a little jealous it is still not that active. I will definitely post anything here that may benefit, but the FB groups are mostly just ads for body kits, new sprockets, and take off parts. Useful stuff, but not the knowledge of how to do a task like on here.

·
Departed the Fix.
5,160 Posts
I do no Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instragram or any other social media platform.

I have email. That's it.

I guess I'm a fossil, but I just can't get over essentially signing away everything you post to Big Brother forever. Maybe I'm missing out (the VRSC section would admittedly be helpful, and keeping in touch with ex-AF peeps would be ok), but for me personally? Not worth the price of admission.

I see too many people spending so much time taking pictures of insignificant things, or reading posts about other peoples most insignificant portions of their lives-- do you *really* care what someone three states over had for dinner? Or that your cousin's third grade teacher's cat hacked up a fur ball?

For me, the internet is mostly a tool, not a way of life. If it goes down, I'm just as happy reading a book. But a lot of people I know would go into convulsions three minutes after Facebook went off the air.

I just don't get it.

R.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts