Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
www.1130cc.it
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great bikes at 2007 faakersee but not really much news about v-rod products...well except the new cool thunderbike upsidedown forks that will be realized for the v-rod during the next year (as the tb guy told me... pic )
hope you enjoy it... :)

click here to view the Gallery

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing these Stefy.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
GREAT PICS !!!!!!!!!!! You guys have some wild looking bikes over there. Thanks for posting.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
...it's that time of year again to meet the Faaakers...

...looks like the mono swing arm is on a few more V's this year...

I see some Exile type influences also...

good stuff, but most is too hard-edged for me...

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I love those European Vrods, Most stylish bikes I have seen. (None of that "I'm gunna bolt on some bags, a few shiny bits and a Fairing, look how creative I am, I bought stuff")

Look at that (Even though I hate the rear fender) Excellent Balance in color and weight

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
Got to say,those are some of the best looking bikes I've seen.

·
"Easy Wind"
179 Posts
See a lot of No Limit Customs stuff in there from Germany....I saw what could be done w/ a V-Rod when they rolled out their "Ground Zero" bike.....Gave me that queasy feeling down deep in the gut...the kind that you know will be closely followed by a large expenditure of cash!;-) They're friggin sick and trick bikes.... I love the fiberglass airbox stuff in a few of thos pics w/ the instruments embedded.....silly good stuff......

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Yea...I've now contact NLC's about the 07' Nightrod exhaust...I know it's spendy...but it's got to be the best looking exhaust I've seen yet on a Nightrod..and it's not just a set of slipon's

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Definately some nice bikes there, but I hate that they change most of the rears to that sportbike tail section.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Would have loved to make it down this year. Just started riding her now I have to learn her ways before mixing it up with others. Seems that everyone wants to race. I wonder what the bike count down there was this year?? Thanx Stefy your the bomb!!!

usa-k 113.jpg

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
For a non-V-Rod this one is my favorite.... the attention to detail as far as the lines and the blueing of the pipes match the overall color scheme.... the graphics.... well done.

HH

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
HoldHard said:
For a non-V-Rod this one is my favorite.... the attention to detail as far as the lines and the blueing of the pipes match the overall color scheme.... the graphics.... well done.

HH

I thought the same thing when I looked at that one. Very well done.

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
nice bikes

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
HoldHard said:

HH

Very cool looking, but you'll have a broken back and monkey butt after 10miles.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts