Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a brand new, never installed F model sidemount plate. Bought this for full retail at local dealer when I had visions of installing on my DX. Hasn't happened yet, may as well move it along.

Part number: 69390-09

Has light. Flips in flush with side of bike when parked (or speeding!).

I don't know what would be involved in making this fit on other bikes. Seemed like a worthwhile gamble at the time.....

Zanotti's sells this for $101 + shipping. Asking $90, shipping included to lower 48. I'll ship to Europe, but there will be additional shipping cost.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I have a brand new, never installed F model sidemount plate. Bought this for full retail at local dealer when I had visions of installing on my DX. Hasn't happened yet, may as well move it along.

Part number: 69390-09

Has light. Flips in flush with side of bike when parked (or speeding!).

I don't know what would be involved in making this fit on other bikes. Seemed like a worthwhile gamble at the time.....

Zanotti's sells this for $101 + shipping. Asking $90, shipping included to lower 48. I'll ship to Europe, but there will be additional shipping cost.

Thanks for looking.
Hello and I want to buy this item 69390-09 but I'm in Brazil or I have a friend ho is in Durham, NC and you can send to him and he send to me. It's possible?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hello and I want to buy this item 69390-09 but I'm in Brazil or I have a friend ho is in Durham, NC and you can send to him and he send to me. It's possible?
Marcelo. This item was posted for sale 10 years ago. The users last activity was in 2013. Just a heads up posts this old usually are closed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts