Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for a V-rodforums jacket in orange/black in excellent condition. This is size XL and will fit like L. I lost 10 pounds and I am wearing medium now and this is a little big for me now. Selling for $ 275.00 shipped. $25.00 will be donated to the forum.

Attachments

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
I predict this will be gone by lunch! :popcorn

·
Premium Member
5,721 Posts
I say brunch :D

·
SEVROD06
251 Posts
PM sent

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Karl Scott said:
Will you ship to Australia?
Karl, I'll ship to Australia but I will have to charge you extra via USPS Express Mail. I'll stop by the post office today and let you know how much. Please note that this jacket fits like Large. Thanks

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM sent to Karl..

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Son of a brick house! I am next would love to own one of these jackets. PM sent.

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sale Pending to SEFATBOY06

·
SEVROD06
251 Posts
Thanks Karl, ive been waiting for one of these since I started the forum.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
DAMN anyone else on here have a XL vrodforums jacket for sale??

·
Registered
553 Posts
ohioVROD said:
DAMN anyone else on here have a XL vrodforums jacket for sale??
I might be able to help there...
I was trolling around on international ebay sites and found this manufacturer of leather jackets... They have both the designs which were done before, not sure if this is the place that made the first ones but I think it might be...

Says that it ships out of the UK but they probably FAX the order to China or Pakastan or somewhere... Here's the links and the picture of this style they have, I am going to get this one as well soon, minus the Hog WildRacing... The seller says they can customize, in this case a simple ommission of the phrase.

I am not endorsing them, simply saying I am getting a jacket and upon seeing this thread thought this info might help...

http://stores.ebay.com/arif422716

Attachments

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SOLD to SEFATBOY06.

As promised, $ 25.00 has been donated to the forum.

·
Registered
145 Posts
VRAY ....Thanks for the info on the jackets . I have sent an email concerning the jacket . If you get yours let us know the quality and how the service was . I will do the same ...

·
Registered
553 Posts
fatbrothers said:
VRAY ....Thanks for the info on the jackets . I have sent an email concerning the jacket . If you get yours let us know the quality and how the service was . I will do the same ...
This used to be listed in the US ebay in a search for "V-Rod, Leather" but MOCO probably leaned on ebay to loose the listing in the USA ebay page results... I really don't care too much about politics, and I am sure this is "not" a MOCO endorsed product, but... ...somehow I can see that in my collection and not having another option when I can afford it I order mine, probably both versions... ...mutter, mutter, gotta sell something now I guess...
:bash:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts