Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Blackened
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S - Denim DX Headlight Assembly

***ALL ITEMS SOLD*** Thanks for the interest

Have a few things available, and I think at a pretty good asking price! So, treat your bike to a X-Mas gift! :D

***SOLD*** DX Headlight in Denim Black. Complete assemby: Light, Fairing/shroud, bracket and all nuts, bolts, etc. Pics speak for themselves, what you see is what you get. Cosmetically I'd give it a 9.8 on a scale of 1-10. Bike only has 3,000 miles on it. Looks for all practical purposes, pretty much like new. I'll lety it go for $180, and I'll include shipping in that price (inside cont. US only).

Pair of HD Grips. SOLD! These are the Chrome knurled grips, and are in extremely nice condition. $25 shipped (inside cont US) SOLD!

·
Blackened
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PM GRIPS SOLD and finally.. a virtually brand new pair of Performance Machine (PM) Grips. Black with Black Renthal Rubber. I bought these new for over $100, and while they feel fantastic and look absolutely killer on the bike, I have big hands and in the end just prefer a thicker grip overall. These were installed on my DX for just long enough to put about 25-30 miles on it before I decided to remove them. These are about as nice as grips come, and as you can see in the pics, condition is 99.999% new. Includes both grips, set screws and allen wrench. Everything pictured. I'll take $60 shipped ***SOLD***

·
Registered
181 Posts
Where can I get some of those black pm grips

1 - 16 of 16 Posts