Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!

For sale BUB 7 2-1 black ceramic full exhaust new in box. Part # 05-7019bg http://bub.com/Bub_Exhaust_Systems_...=Harley Davidson&sc2=V Rod&sc3=2 into 1&zsb=0 See link for more info and fitment. $700+ shipping from CT.

I originally ordered this pipe from Scott Fitzgerald (Ohiovrod) of Fitzgerald Motorsports back in May. It was on back order since then until last week. During the wait, I personally called BUB for some general pipe info. During that call I ended up ordering a pipe on my own. Within the next few weeks wait, my original order from Scott was never canceled. Without any notice from BUB of shipment, both pipes were sent to my house. Before we could catch the dual order, both pipes were enroute once we found out. The bottom line is I paid for and recieved one pipe, and another paid for by Scott also arrived at my house. The extra pipe needs to find a new home.

I am selling this pipe on behalf of Scott. He's selling it for what he paid for it just to recoop his costs. You will pay Scott (NOT ME) directly by methods agreed upon by you and Scott. Once he gets payment, I will drop the pipe off for shipping @ UPS where he has an account. This pipe is ready to ship right now!!! Feel free to contact myself or Scott to confirm this info. If you want pics I will try to post some up later. Right now its sitting sealed in its original packing.

As far as shipping goes here are some quick UPS quotes. I think they are close, not exact. CT to CA: $39ish. CT to FL: $25ish. If you are in or close to CT feel free to pick it up or with in reason I will meet up with you.

Thanx!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For sale BUB 7 2-1 black ceramic full exhaust new in box. Part # 05-7019bg http://bub.com/Bub_Exhaust_Systems_...=Harley Davidson&sc2=V Rod&sc3=2 into 1&zsb=0 See link for more info and fitment. $700+ shipping from CT.

I originally ordered this pipe from Scott Fitzgerald (Ohiovrod) of Fitzgerald Motorsports back in May. It was on back order since then until last week. During the wait, I personally called BUB for some general pipe info. During that call I ended up ordering a pipe on my own. Within the next few weeks wait, my original order from Scott was never canceled. Without any notice from BUB of shipment, both pipes were sent to my house. Before we could catch the dual order, both pipes were enroute once we found out. The bottom line is I paid for and recieved one pipe, and another paid for by Scott also arrived at my house. The extra pipe needs to find a new home.

I am helping to sell this pipe on behalf of Scott Fitzgerald (Ohiovrod)of Fitzgerald Motorsports. This would be no different than buying from another other company directly. He's selling it for what he paid for it just to recoop his costs. You will pay Scott (NOT ME) directly by methods agreed upon by you and Scott. Once he gets payment, I will drop the pipe off for shipping @ UPS where he has an account. This pipe is ready to ship right now!!! Feel free to contact myself or Scott to confirm this info. If you want pics I will try to post some up later. Right now its sitting sealed in its original packing.

As far as shipping goes here are some quick UPS quotes. I think they are close, not exact. CT to CA: $39ish. CT to FL: $25ish. If you are in or close to CT feel free to pick it up or with in reason I will meet up with you.

Thanx!!
Sorry for the double post, I just meant to bold print a line or two.

·
Registered
246 Posts
How much for shipping to Newcastle, NSW Australia 2299

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joe: Im not sure if I did the online ups quote correctly but it gave me a price of $322. I understand it will cost more to ship but geez. If it helps it would be sent from Connecticut 06516. The box is 17"x16"X13" and 22lbs.

Yeaux: pm sent

·
Registered
197 Posts
That must be for like overnight?? No way thats correct. I shipped a full 5" exhaust kit with stacks from my Cummins for like 70 bucks with UPS. That was a big package at about 100+lbs if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I must have entered some wrong info to get that quote. I thought it was a little high. Anyways, the pipe is SOLD. Thanx Yeaux! Let me know if I can help you with the install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts