Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2006 Night Rod. I know that no one here is really looking to buy this bike, because, obviously, pretty much everyone here already has a V. I am posting so the good community here may pass along the info, should you happen to know anyone in the market for my bike. We all know the parts that are on my bike and the cost associated with them. I've thought about the idea of parting it out, which I still am thinking over. Anywho, ASKING $22.5K. We all know that this bike is for a specific individual, and should you know that person, feel free to send him my way. The odometer has 5770mi. The bike is in NY, 30min N of NYC. TIA all! Below are a few pics and a more or less thorough list below of what i have done to the bike. Some may already know the bike from the years of work in progress, it was the first bike to wear the BST's and they are 100% trouble free. The front was a one-off mfg. It has pretty much become a garage emblem. It is built to be ridden.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Trask Intercooled Turbo w/ Boost Guage
T-Max
BST Carbon Fiber Wheels; 21X2.5" 90/90/21 Front / 18X8" 240 Rear
Metzler ME880 Tires
QTMl Brembo Front Brakes-13" full floating rotors & 4pad/4piston calipers
QTMI Brembo Rear Brake setup-11.8" full floating rotor & 2pad/4 piston caliper
Rizoma Triple Trees
Speigler Brake & Clutch Lines
Joker Machine Style King Hand Controls
Magnum Throttle Cables - Black
HD Slipper Clutch
530 Chain Drive Conversion 20T/51T
PMP rear sprocket
DID X-Ring Gold Chain
CFR Seat
CFR Swingarm
Joker Billet Shifter Linkage
Copper Plated V-mod Drag Bars w/ internal wiring
HlD Low Beam 5400K w/ Philips Ballast
Bob Dron Fairing
Headwinds Billet 7" H/L
Heavycycles Stage II
Black Arnott Air Ride
Thunder Cycles ront Fender
GR Custom Fender Adaptors
PM Contour Foward Controls
Samco Coolant Hoses
Superbrace
RMD Sidemount
5gal Ricks Tank
CRG Bar end Mirrors
Progressive Front Lowering Kit
Lots of Black Powdercoating
Lots of SS Bolts
Lots of Black Anodized Bolts
Lots of Titanium Bolts/Hardware

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, hell of a bike you have built, bud. That thing looks fantastic. Best of luck with the sale... Appears to be worth every penny you're asking for!

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,194 Posts
Very nice bike indeed!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
one of my all time favs.

·
Registered
92 Posts
This bike reminds me of a bike I read about in a magazine. It looks exactly like it. They said the owner of the bike was a chef I belive. Was that you featured it that magazine?lol

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
It's nicer in person...will your turbo setup fit my 08dxa??? Are u buying another bike?

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Thats badass. have you had it on the track?

·
Premium Member
10,816 Posts
Sad. Ride it! Beautiful. Great job building it. If you cook like you build bikes, I would be honored to eat there! Good luck. Joe

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
I have always loved that bike man. Beatiful job - can't believe you are selling her. If you listed this two months ago I would have probably bought it but can't fit a third bike in my garage now and I think the wife would probably leave me...

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thx All. Again, spreading the word would be appreciated. I will likely get another bike, do something different, probably a Ducati/Custom style something. I personally am trying to convince PatM to take it. At the rate that he mods his bikes, he could certainly absorb about 75% of my goodies in an afternoon, and have the rest for spares.

·
White is Faster :D
1,704 Posts
Old member prowling for a bike....

NICE FRIGGIN BIKE MAN...out of my price range but damn.

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
Quick hijack...good to see you around, I was gunna buy your bike a few years back.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts