Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just uploaded ten photos of the "F-Rod". Here's a sample. Check out our gallery and do a seach on "f-rod". Enjoy

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I saw that in one of my Mags Flying Michigan!What a work of Art this guy has made! :notworth: It's the coolest Radical Custom V-rod I've seen!Doubts it's a Driver ,but it would sure Look cool in My Garage! ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okie, sign in to the Photo Gallery Section and search "f-rod".

·
1,738 Posts
Small radiator. Engine sure looks good. Plumbing simplified. Wonder how it actually runs. Bet it overheats. I am sure that the water cooling has scared away many chopper builders. Beautiful bike though.

·
COOLER RIDER
5,180 Posts
V-Fred said:
Small radiator. Engine sure looks good. Plumbing simplified. Wonder how it actually runs. Bet it overheats. I am sure that the water cooling has scared away many chopper builders. Beautiful bike though.
From what I hear they better get used to it. I've been told the air cooled motors will be outlawed in the next ten years. (on new bikes)

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
The engine coolant hose could use a little more thought, but I suspect it will run hot (no fans!) and loud!!!!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
OKIE said:
Thanks for the picks SSTUNER. Thats one neat chopper.
It truly is a work of Art ,but I think we all know it would not last one Hot afternoon! :kaz:

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
Super Kaz said:
It truly is a work of Art ,but I think we all know it would not last one Hot afternoon! :kaz:
Saw an add in American Iron magazine with that bike in it back in October. Recognized my revolution motor in it...
WOW...

·
VRRRRRROD!
3,173 Posts
Awesome bike! :notworth: Maybe you could run the coolant thru the frame to help cool it, well the frame might get a little hot then....hmmm :hmm:

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
I concur, I seriously doubt that it has many miles on it........ if any! :moped:

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
Harleyvrodguy said:
I seriously doubt that it has many miles on it
But still, what a looker! Wow. Double wow.

:notworth:

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Vrod-tlam said:
Awesome bike! :notworth: Maybe you could run the coolant thru the frame to help cool it, well the frame might get a little hot then....hmmm :hmm:
What you just suggested is an awesome idea - a heat exchange system running inside the frame. How to keep the outside of the frame cool to the touch though.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts