Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

(SOLD) Extremely Rare VRSCR Accessory Chrome Plated Wheels

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  RONVROD 
#1 ·
The wheels were a $1200.00 accessory. My V-Rod have just under 4000 miles on it when I purchased it and I have no way of knowing when the former owner had the wheels installed. They are in PRISTINE condition. I removed them from my V-Rod 3 months after I purchased it. I installed a 240 rear tire and 2012 anniversary wheel. The following year I switched the front wheel to 2012 anniversary. The anniversary wheels cost $800.00 and that is what I'm asking for the chrome plated Street Rod wheels.

There will not be any bearings, spacers or brake rotor with the wheels. If you want the tires removed then I will have it done at the buyers expense. Ideally the buyer would be in Kansas or one of the surrounding states. I would be glad to meet the buyer half way and conduct business face to face. There would be a fee but it would be cheap compared to shipping the wheels The fee would have to be paid up front to avoid driving have way to a no show. If the buyer wants to furnish H-D 9247 wheel bearings and the spacers then I would install the bearings at the rondevu location.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I'm in Wichita, KS and I would prefer to do business face to face. For your security I will do a KC rondevu for $75.00 up front.and that is seperate from the wheel transaction. However, I will not make the drive for your shopping convenience. There will not be brake rotors or wheel bearings but I will include the bearing spacers.

Ron Becker

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Motorcycle Rim

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.