Hello everybody, I have a bit of a problem and im wondering if anybody can give me some insight or possibly just some reassurance on the issue. I recently got back from the Iraqistan and I have been wanting a night rod special for just about the entire 2 years that I was over there, so naturally as soon as I get home I call up my local dealer(st. paul h-d) and tell them my needs. I go for a test ride on an '07 and thats the only one that they have for sale so I back order an '08 vivid black/pewter with a $500 deposit (first buyers mistake-I didnt sign an agreement to purchase by this date but what do you do =/ ) and the dealer tells me I will have it in a week. (a little frustration starts here) So a little over a week later I call them up and ask where my bike is and the guy tells me that it hasnt shipped yet but its going to in the next few days and I will have it by the following week. (frustration level is elevated) So a week later (today) they have the common courtesy to get a hold of me this time letting me know that the bike hasnt shipped yet but its going to in the next few days and I will have it by the following week. (extreme frustration has set in) I live in minnesota so if I actually get the bike next week I might get a month of riding in before it is no longer possible. I really dont know what to do here, I am tempted to try and get my $500 non-refundable deposit back and just try again next season. Any ideas?