Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has extended their mirrors out on a VRSCA? I could not find anything posted here under that topic. Any recommendations? Need them to go out about another inch or so. Not comfortable with the way they are right now.

Donbo

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
bar end mirrors - tried all the setups, but far my favorite :thumb:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Any pics or part numbers to share???

I have pretty wide shoulders and this is a problem for me as well.
sure do - joker machine - Item #: 03-26
www.jokermachine.com
http://www.jokermachine.com/itemstreet2004.asp?ItemID=237&CategoryID=62&Placeholder=0

Joker has a lot of really nice parts

i've tried the bars on top (can't see anything but your shoulders) and then had the bars flipped when I had v-mod drag bars (could see good most the time except I could see nothing but knees when I had a passenger). I then changed the bars to Fitzgerald Motorsport's (PM OhioVROD on the forum) custom VRSCA set, chromed the clamshell, and put on the bar end mirrors. best vision of any of the setups I've tried...

the mirrors aren't big, but I can see anything behind me or beside me - best part, I don't have to look as far down as I did with the flipped mirrors so my eyes stayed looking ahead more :thumb:

·
Registered
102 Posts
sure do - joker machine - Item #: 03-26
www.jokermachine.com
http://www.jokermachine.com/itemstreet2004.asp?ItemID=237&CategoryID=62&Placeholder=0

Joker has a lot of really nice parts

i've tried the bars on top (can't see anything but your shoulders) and then had the bars flipped when I had v-mod drag bars (could see good most the time except I could see nothing but knees when I had a passenger). I then changed the bars to Fitzgerald Motorsport's (PM OhioVROD on the forum) custom VRSCA set, chromed the clamshell, and put on the bar end mirrors. best vision of any of the setups I've tried...

the mirrors aren't big, but I can see anything behind me or beside me - best part, I don't have to look as far down as I did with the flipped mirrors so my eyes stayed looking ahead more :thumb:

WOW!!!
That is a hot set-up!!!
How do the bars feel compared to stock??

I may be looking into doing that set-up myself.
VERY nice!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
WOW!!!
That is a hot set-up!!!
How do the bars feel compared to stock??

I may be looking into doing that set-up myself.
VERY nice!
the bars a down and forward a few inches from stock - about the same width (maybe a little narrower). Very comfortable. I had the v-mod drag bars using the 'B' riser before (also tried the v-mod 2" rise drag bars) and they were much more of a reach than these. I love that with ohioVROD's bars I get the drag bar look but they're not bad on the back. :thumb:

here's the link to ohioVROD's commercial classified add - he had one set left when I bought these a few months back. FYI, the bars now have slots in them and allow internal wiring :thumb:

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121445

1 - 7 of 7 Posts