Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just wanted to post (and brag!). Put money down on a 04' B-Model black Factory Custom. Should be riding in about 3 weeks. Been riding since 86', and always wanted a Harley. Searched for about a year, finally found what I wanted!! Had to go out of state to get it! North GA is bad on price! Found some real friendly folks in Ft Walton Beach, FL. Any advise on things I need to start?? I've already ordered some sharkskin for the wheels, and the battery charger will be here in 2 days. BTW, Custom w/ SE Pipes, Sundowner w/backrest, Braided steel cover on all hoses, and security system, taxes, setup, everything out the door for 23,300!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's it in my profile, stock of course. I will put some new pics up when I ride it home!!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome qcwiz and congrats on the new ride.

Max

·
Todd
482 Posts
:welcome: If you are ever out in Augusta look me up.

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Yeah, :welcome: qcwlz, to the best forum on the internet -- I'm sure you'll figure that out pretty quickly. Black frame, black skins contrasted with the chrome -- look forward to some pics.
PS. You might want to forwarn familiy and friends that your constant euphoric smile isn't drug induced!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Bike Looks really good and welcome to the gang! :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Being a newbie to bikes, what is Sharkskin? GCWIZ mentioned that it was for the wheels, is it some sort of polish?

John

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just a teaser!

Just took these off some video tape. Hope to have some good pics in a couple of weeks!

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
:welcome: Sorry for the late welcome neighbor. I am new & still trying figgure this all out

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The dealer has my bike ready!!!!! yippieee!!! Going to Florida on Friday Morning and will be back Sunday!! I will try to get some pics up sometime next week!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome aboard. :welcome:
What did you ride before?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Started on a Honda Nighthawk 450, went to a Honda 500 Ascot, then bought a new 91 Kawasaki 750 Vulcan. had the kaw til 2000. Got a 4X4 now and the wifes driving a 02 Firebird.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts