Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just me again,Can somebody help me out.ITs been two months Know that i havent recived my parts yet,I phone and phone and leave emails nobody ever gets back to me whats up this company,They had no problem taking my money rite away.Im starting to get really pissed.What should i do report them to better buissness berue.HELP PLEASE.
Thanks Steve

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Just me again,Can somebody help me out.ITs been two months Know that i havent recived my parts yet,I phone and phone and leave emails nobody ever gets back to me whats up this company,They had no problem taking my money rite away.Im starting to get really pissed.What should i do report them to better buissness berue.HELP PLEASE.
Thanks Steve
I say report them and posting on this forum will help any of our brothers here from making the same mistake,thank you for letting us know and sorry you are going thru this.

·
Defender of Freedom
716 Posts
Thanks Steve
I say report them and posting on this forum will help any of our brothers here from making the same mistake,thank you for letting us know and sorry you are going thru this.
Maybe he's in an exotic country looking at exotic body parts on your exotic money.
You must not have read my thorough review of EBP and their grotesquely subpar customer service. Use this as a reference and report them to the Admins on the site to hopefully have them removed as a sponsor:

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158324&highlight=review+exotic+airbox+cover

And I'm not the only one who has issues with them. I'm sorry you didn't get to read my thread before you spent your hard earned money.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163617&highlight=ebp+fender

This thread should be insightful as well:
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157774&highlight=anyone+buy+anything+exotic

·
Registered
179 Posts
stevemez, I noticed that Deric from EBP had left his number on one of his responses to CPT America's thread - see below.. Not sure if you tried that number already. Good luck...

"If anyone wants to speak to directly about this, you can reach me on my cell personally at 732 995 two three three zero.

We are all about customer satisfaction.

Deric"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for everybodys replies,Very much appreciate.It was shipped today,UPSA says 3 to 5 buisness days,Ill let everybody know how the part look when i get it...
Thanks again
Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody,received fender.It was packed awsome and it looks good,Just put it on and looks wicked,Ill post som pic for everybody to see.
Thanks again
Steve

·
Registered
329 Posts
Glad you had a better experience than others did. I still think they need to rethink their business practices, and it shouldn't take threats about calling the BBB to get satisfaction or protection.

I would still be VERY wary or doing any business with them, and I certainly won't be.

This sounds alot like the ramsey custom paint situation that went on.

Sadly it seems more and more that businesses forget about customer service, and realize how important it is.

·
Defender of Freedom
716 Posts
Thanks for everybodys replies,Very much appreciate.It was shipped today,UPSA says 3 to 5 buisness days,Ill let everybody know how the part look when i get it...
Thanks again
Steve
That was on 06-26-12
Thanks everybody,received fender.It was packed awsome and it looks good,Just put it on and looks wicked,Ill post som pic for everybody to see.
Thanks again
Steve
This was on 07-12-12
I'm no mathematician but that seems longer than 3-5 business days. Glad to see it's business as usual for EBP!:banghead:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts