Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our exit video shot by Ricky G as we left the Harley Davidson plant. For the most part pretty good manners, of course you can't take Joe Dr Heathenscum anyplace. And we lay no claim to ray riding wheelies out of the plant. :)

http://www.1130cc.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=40202&c=503
 

·
----->
Joined
·
7,589 Posts
That was pretty cool. Thanks for taking the time to film the exit. Nice to see no rain this year huh.
 

·
Kaboom
Joined
·
4,336 Posts
What a great video!
 

·
Ray Connor
Joined
·
1,785 Posts
Thanks Ricky G for filming the whole weekend. Joe I sent your VIN to Milwaukee and your bike is no longer under warranty:stilpoke:

Thanks for getting the last running moments of #13.....I have no idea how it got torn up :angeldev: . For anyone that hasn't riden a stroker I didn't pop the clutch at all that is all roll on throttle and the motor lifts her up.
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
OMG!! LOL That burnout in the parking lot was GREAT!!! That truck had to be thinking : "What in the hellll......" :)

Great video!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,727 Posts
vrodcustoms said:
Thanks Ricky G for filming the whole weekend. Joe I sent your VIN to Milwaukee and your bike is no longer under warranty:stilpoke:

Thanks for getting the last running moments of #13.....I have no idea how it got torn up :angeldev: . For anyone that hasn't riden a stroker I didn't pop the clutch at all that is all roll on throttle and the motor lifts her up.

Was that a 1430? Details Ray, details.

Nice wheelie by the way.
 

·
1130cc.comaholic
Joined
·
13,241 Posts
That video was cool :thumb: I wish I was in it :( The wheelie and the burnout was awesome!!! :D
 

·
myvrodrocks
Joined
·
6,021 Posts
I am no expert, but I would have to guess that some of those guys were exceeding the posted 45MPH Limit :spank: :spank:

Great video though! That group must have been a real head turner!
 

·
Sanctimonious
Joined
·
44,118 Posts
Max said:
Our exit video shot by Ricky G as we left the Harley Davidson plant. For the most part pretty good manners, of course you can't take Joe Dr Heathenscum anyplace. And we lay no claim to ray riding wheelies out of the plant. :)

http://www.1130cc.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=40202&c=503
A guy on a Honda causing all the trouble, go figure. Nobody can deny that those Anodized bikes glissening in the sun just stand out in the crowd and look the best cruising down the street. Oh they look good. There's a Helmet law in the state that makes Harleys? Damn what next a Dry town where they make Jack Daniels?
 

·
Ms. Subtle
Joined
·
12,179 Posts
umm lynchburg is a dry town lux

and joe was on a harely.. just an airhead

nice video.but i got skipped.. ! its ok though.. mattj's and purprods bikes were better looking than mine anyway ..
 

·
Sanctimonious
Joined
·
44,118 Posts
3OliveMartini said:
umm lynchburg is a dry town lux

and joe was on a harely.. just an airhead

nice video.but i got skipped.. ! its ok though.. mattj's and purprods bikes were better looking than mine anyway ..
Have you been reading the "Kelly's Big Book of Not Understanding Sarcasm"? If so stop now.
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top