Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! New to the website. Recently picked up an 06 screaming eagle vrod. I love it, but hate my exhaust. It has screaming eagle slip ons or full exhaust. I don't know, I don't care! I'm in the market for a 2 into 1 but not to happy with what I've come across. I know that rinehart merged with bub, and the nice chrome rinehart is no longer available. Searched everywhere. Whites pitstop shows it for $591 but no longer have any. I like the looks of the CFR but it just seems iffy to me. In reviews Ive read people need to change clamps, put exhaust expanders due to .001" difference, and have had problems of viborating loose. I like the V&H pipe but its only available in a stainless, an black!!! I have the orange SE and just dont know if it'd look right, with all the chrome?!?! I'm wondering if anyone has a SE2 with the stainless an how it looks. Or if anyone thinks V&H would chrome one, or i could chrome one myself???? POssible? I don't know. Any other exhaust suggestions?? Also the difference between the Competition series, an Indy V&H? All you veterans on here are great!!! The best! You all really know your [email protected]!!! Thanks

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,396 Posts
:vrodforu:

Isn't the Rhinehart Bub 7-2-1 pipe still available ?? in chrome also..

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea

I seen the newer one on the bub website not to crazy about the style. I sooooo wish the old rinehart was still available, or v&h would chrome their 2 into 1? Can I buy one disassemble it, an have it chromed? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Well, it will come disassembled an would be a cinch to get chromed... Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts