Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Never Late
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking thru the thread of exhaust videos and one of the first things that crossed my mind is that it could be so much better organized then this...not to mention more videos!

I am sure i am not alone in this....we all love videos of pipes! I was wondering if we could all make an effort in posting videos of or bikes and our pipes. I think no one would complain about to many sound clips. I will also video mine and once we flood the thread maybe Max then can sort the clips by make or mods. I really think it will be a very popular thread and very resourceful!

so...lets get those pipes taped and lets post!! hope more of you feel the same.

·
Fade to Black
2,526 Posts
I thought it would be better to post the exhaust videos under each model. Easier for everyone to see and hear what each pipes would look and sound like on there bike.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
The problem to me is the videos don't begin to do the exhaust justice. Most of the sound recording devices used are poor at best. I think Frank Storms was the person that wanted to stickie them but I can't remember for sure. I just don't think most of them are really of any quality to even give you any kind of idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts