Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am planning on buying the muscle in the pics below. I had a talk with the dealer, and he said that the exhaust are stock. To me they look like tab, so do you guys agree or disagree. Can I have your help please.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Appear stock to me.

·
Registered
821 Posts
What year is that muscle? They could be aftermarket since the ends appear to be different on the newer ones.

·
Ride safe!
680 Posts
Definately NOT stock. they are in fact TABs. They were before they started putting the riveted emblem on them.

·
So. Cal. Cruzin'
101 Posts
Not sure what they are but they dont look stock to me!
even if you take the end caps off the dont have the slash like the ones in the photograph you have here. I agree they are NOT stock pipes

·
Tie One On
1,644 Posts
I have seen many muscle models on the road and on the showroom floors, I have NEVER seen any with these pipes before.

·
I see dead people
1,045 Posts
Absolutely not stock, the dealer is misinformed. If you want a stock set for a muscle I got them on the shelf in my garage. Doesnt have the Euro license plate holder either, looks like a US model.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys for your responses. The bike is a US model 100% sure, but as Dun4791 said it looks tab to me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
TAB's.
Shocks look like they are lowered also. Hope you get a deal. TAB's and lowering are $500-$1,000 in upgrades.

·
Registered
672 Posts
TAB's forsure

1 - 13 of 13 Posts