Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 VRSCA with the Screaming Eagle double barrel exhaust. I’m going to replace the exhaust with the full OEM style. Is there any sort of modification or adjustment required on the engine to keep it running properly?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hello,

Also on an 03, I went the other way. Had the OEM exhausts and added the 16GA Double Barrels.
I installed the 16GA exhausts and the K&N high flow air filter. I purchased the powervision tuner and flashed it using the tune they provided.
Apart from tuning the bike for the new exhaust there is not much else needed. Just be sure you get the OEM bracket hardware as the mount that the 16GA uses is different to the OEM one. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

Also on an 03, I went the other way. Had the OEM exhausts and added the 16GA Double Barrels.
I installed the 16GA exhausts and the K&N high flow air filter. I purchased the powervision tuner and flashed it using the tune they provided.
Apart from tuning the bike for the new exhaust there is not much else needed. Just be sure you get the OEM bracket hardware as the mount that the 16GA uses is different to the OEM one. Hope that helps.

Thank you

·
Registered
62 Posts
I’d like to purchase your old 16 gauge double barrel exhaust if it’s for sale .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts