Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an exhaust that sounds like a Harley!! Don't want mufflers!!!Want a true loud Harley.I rented a Rod in AZ with Rhineharts and loved the way it sounded.I like the look of the Cary Faas pipe and the Joker,but don't want anything quiet.Not looking for a to make it faster(I can jump in the Vette for a speed rush) just want the sound!!!I tried to open the sound files on the exhaust post ,but this damn dial-up was taking days to open one file.If anyone has some sound clips they can send me,please feel free to do so!!!! Thanks!!!!! :cheers:

·
FASTESTSTKBLTDRV
1,267 Posts
Slammed Rod said:
I'm looking for an exhaust that sounds like a Harley!! Don't want mufflers!!!Want a true loud Harley.I rented a Rod in AZ with Rhineharts and loved the way it sounded.I like the look of the Cary Faas pipe and the Joker,but don't want anything quiet.Not looking for a to make it faster(I can jump in the Vette for a speed rush) just want the sound!!!I tried to open the sound files on the exhaust post ,but this damn dial-up was taking days to open one file.If anyone has some sound clips they can send me,please feel free to do so!!!! Thanks!!!!! :cheers:
SAMSONS THERE STRIAGHT DRAG PIPES, OR CAR CHEMISTRY MAKES
DRAG PIPES FOR THE V-ROD. CAN'T GET ANY LOUDER THAN THAT.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
bbruce65 said:
Or run Force Slip-on Pipes.
Those 2 will make you DEAF in a Month! :eek:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Slammed Rod said:
you want loud ? :try samson short slashers slip ons, there brutally loud and look good to boot!!

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
v-mod the stock pipes

·
Registered
715 Posts
Join the Deaf crowd go FORCE!!!! You will scare old people and farm animals and kids and passers bye, Oh what the hell you will even scare yourself. I'm old and I scare myself sometimes. :eek: :hidesbeh:

·
V-Rod Addict
466 Posts
V-Mod

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Slammed Rod said:
Want a true loud Harley. I rented a Rod in AZ with Rhineharts and loved the way it sounded.
Go with your original impressions..... Rineharts.....

I've got a set sitting in the garage just waiting until I get through the 500 mile break-in. Add a Screamin' Eagle air filter and a Power Commander and your all set....

There are a few exhaust threads on this site, so try the Search function at the top of the page and look for "exhaust".

Just like almost everything on our 'rods, everyone has their own personal taste.... Willie G. has his and you will have yours....

HoldHard

·
Registered
419 Posts
Samson Longslashers are about as sweet sounding as they get. Even with the 2 in. baffles you will get plenty of attention and enjoyment. Good Luck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts