Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Members of the board,
I am aware of Turbo Tec's exhaust and Supertrapp's could any one give me any more info on exhaust that will perform and sound good on the bike. Thanx Mark

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Lots of threads here. V-Mod seems to be the most painless route.

·
Black Beauty Rider
92 Posts
I have an '04 VRSCB in black with V-Mod mufflers. It has a great sound and I get alot of positive comments. Very deep and rumbling sounds. Not annoying such as Samson, SuperTrapp, etc.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
V-Mods

Any idea how much horses gained with that set-up The slip on system is really heavy compared to other exhausts

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
They are heavy, but I'm running V-Mods and my bike dynoed @ 117 rwhp. I also have the fastest (to my knowledge) normally aspirated 69 inch V-Rod ¼ mile pass of 11.29 @ 119 mph.

John

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
V-mods?? Again

O.K.sounds great exactly what is the V-mod is it the standard exhaust modified?? Who does this???

What about Turbo tecs exhaust?? 2 into 1 ?? Thanx for info
Mark

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
V-Mods are modified stock slip-on mufflers by Steve Rauch of V-Mod.com. He removes the inner baffle and leaves the outer baffle in place. The Turbo Tec 2 into 1 is probably the best PURE performance exhaust available. It has some shortcomings however. No heat shield and it's low.

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts