Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Harley Davidsson ex haust 65152-01 system meets ep noise emissizy requirements of 80 db (A) for the following motorcycles installation of this exhaust system on motorcycles models not specified may violate federal law hav vr1130.

Is this orignal ex-haust system and fit Vrsca year 2003? Have on my screaming eagle thats look like this. Thinking that those i have is to loud as federal law here in sweden.

Thanks in advance / Tobias

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
This Harley Davidsson ex haust 65152-01 system meets ep noise emissizy requirements of 80 db (A) for the following motorcycles installation of this exhaust system on motorcycles models not specified may violate federal law hav vr1130.

Is this orignal ex-haust system and fit Vrsca year 2003? Have on my screaming eagle thats look like this. ...
Yes, sort of.

The 65152-01 part was the upper muffler for the VRSCA/B. Current part number is 65152-01A. This is not an exhaust system it’s just one of two mufflers. The lower muffler is 65153-01A (formerly 65153-01).

Since you have a SE system installed you probably don’t need the primaries and auxiliary (or third) volume.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, sort of.

The 65152-01 part was the upper muffler for the VRSCA/B. Current part number is 65152-01A. This is not an exhaust system it’s just one of two mufflers. The lower muffler is 65153-01A (formerly 65153-01).

Since you have a SE system installed you probably don’t need the primaries and auxiliary (or third) volume.
Thanks for help. Then i dont need to replace them and can save little money.

/Sweden

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have today test my screaming ealge and they sound 102 dB at 5000rpm and thats ok in sweden:) Then i dont have to buy original ex haust:)

/Sweden

1 - 4 of 4 Posts