Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many thanks to the forum Max and the guys/gals here, she(bike) would never have been like this if Max you didn't provide this forum where like minded people can come together and share there dreams and ideas. She has been worth the wait now all I have to do is try and keep the rubber side down.:dance: The folks here have inspired people around the world to love this bike we all share.:blahblah: :blahblah: I know it's time to ride. But wait I'm in the desert:hidesbeh: Oh well I guess it's going to have to wait a few more weeks.:banghead:

Attachments

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
My god that is sweet! Am I blind this morning or what because I can't find the exhaust? :confused:

Under the fender maybe?

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
toy_collector said:
or the seat, but that does look awesome.
Just noticed that. I guess its not quite complete. Too bad theres not a way to hide the exhaust because that looks perfect as is (with a seat of course).

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll post Pic's when she if 100% done right now I'm just excited to have a 98% solution, I'm having a gray ostrich seat being made should be done in a few weeks. Holger is going to let me use a seat pad so I can ride her down at (Faark07) Euro bike week it's equivalent is Sturgis in the states. I'll still go with force shorts for my exhaust. These monsters go for 45-55K in Euros'. No tax free here Smoothrod just proper fiscal planning and very few bills. 45 days in the sand in three years don't quiet net one of theses, I'll PCS somewhere on the East Cost in January so I'll be riding through your area we have to have a beer. :cheers: Uhhhhh Guy's the fender and the pipes have not been mounted yet :stooge:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Nice Bike!!

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Awesome bike :notworth:

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
very nice work, good luck on the pcs, if you find your way to the midwest around leonard wood, will buy you a beer. assuming i still go there after the sand box tour

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We all kind of grew up together here on this forum. I'm starting to feel a little old school with the 03A and I'll stay true to the 03 wings. Remember the old days when everyone used to ride down the street looking exactly the same because there were no aftermarket parts?? We all were held hostage by the Moco, :deal: waiting for them to release new parts then everyone was trying to get there hands on it or the newest V-rod part. Can't wait to hit the states and meet some of you first posters from back in 02-03 as well as others this forum "beers on me" has come a long way in a very short time. We have all kind of followed each others Mods with awe, envy and in some cases jealousy. Like when Max broke out with the Ozzy tins :notworth: :notworth: that did it for me that's when the fever it for me.:boobs:

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
windtemplar2003 said:
I'll post Pic's when she if 100% done right now I'm just excited to have a 98% solution, I'm having a gray ostrich seat being made should be done in a few weeks. Holger is going to let me use a seat pad so I can ride her down at (Faark07) Euro bike week it's equivalent is Sturgis in the states. I'll still go with force shorts for my exhaust. These monsters go for 45-55K in Euros'. No tax free here Smoothrod just proper fiscal planning and very few bills. 45 days in the sand in three years don't quiet net one of theses, I'll PCS somewhere on the East Cost in January so I'll be riding through your area we have to have a beer. :cheers: Uhhhhh Guy's the fender and the pipes have not been mounted yet :stooge:

Thats what its all about man, keeping your finances straight so you can buy toys. Your deff on for a beer man, make sure you let us all know were you pcs.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll have to strip her down and ship the body kit, mirror and a few other things. I've heard two many bad war stories about the military bike shipping process. But I'll keep the forum in the loop I know where ever I go there will be a member or two to cruz with.:dance: :dance: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts