Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not been on for some time owing to the lack of v rod now :D was wondering if anyone was going to calne this year? the club i belong to over here are having a ride up:moped: and wondered if anyone from 1130cc would be there?. hope everyone is well.

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
not been on for some time owing to the lack of v rod now :D was wondering if anyone was going to calne this year? the club i belong to over here are having a ride up:moped: and wondered if anyone from 1130cc would be there?. hope everyone is well.
Evenin'.
Not much happens round here no more as you can see - I think the social gatherings have died a death. It's the uk1130cc'ers thinking the 1130ccuk'ers are splitters I think.

What you riding these days anyway?

·
Gone to the V8 side
2,102 Posts
Often think of you Alan.
Are you still over on the island.

I keep being told that there are some great roads over there. I always thought it was flat, but apparently it is hilly.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hi Chew,

good to here from you; Steve's right there doesn't seem to be much interest in get togethers. Spooky you mention Calne as one of the girls at work asked me if the V Rods were coming this year and I had completely forgotten the date. I believe it is Saturday 29th?

I was thinking I might take a ride down for old times sake and maybe I can dig Steve out. Dave (MrV Rodder) has his bike on SORN due to a buggered up arm so not sure who else might fancy the trip.

Suggest we touch base nearer the date to arrange to hook up.

You still got an air head? Must admit I am getting tempted to go retro again:)

Cheers

Skin

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
I was thinking I might take a ride down for old times sake and maybe I can dig Steve out.
That sounds like a plan although my V-Rod is also sorned due to the mot expiring while I wasn't looking.Still , I can always mince down on the Electra Glide :)

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Often think of you Alan.
Are you still over on the island.

I keep being told that there are some great roads over there. I always thought it was flat, but apparently it is hilly.
hi sean, yes still over here, am still an airhead, currently back on an XR1200X. we do have some very nice roads but the pot holes are getting terrible. we do get off the island quite a bit, went to devon for breakfast the other saturday. must catch up sometime

1 - 6 of 6 Posts