Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
They are the best ever. They are superduperintercooled and have 30# of boost and get 200+ HP on 85 octane. Max LOVES them! :heart:

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
(Quote) ****** ******* was founded by Brian Olson in 1992. He has been working on different turbo projects since 1988 - from turbo cars to turbo snowmobiles and motorcycles. Of course one benefit to selling Turbos is that Brian gets to "test" them in his own bikes ;-). So I guess you could say, not only he he the owner - he is also a customer !!

Sounds a little bit like a "Hair club for men" commercial to me. LOL

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
jmullins said:
(Quote) ********** ****** was founded by Brian Olson in 1992. He has been working on different turbo projects since 1988 - from turbo cars to turbo snowmobiles and motorcycles. Of course one benefit to selling Turbos is that Brian gets to "test" them in his own bikes ;-). So I guess you could say, not only he he the owner - he is also a customer !!

Sounds a little bit like a "Hair club for men" commercial to me. LOL
:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, so does anyone actually have a constructive opinion, or are you all just shameless post whores?

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
There was a forum member, I can't remember his screen name that sold his V-rod(For Shame) and bought a rocket last year that said he was going this route.

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
This is an A e r o c h a r g e r self contained lubrication, variable vain turbo. They are usually over sized for the application.It ends up still spooling up slow even with the variable veins. Which ends up putting the power in to high of a usable RPM. Plus they blow up pretty easy.
BTW Its not that Max doesn't like them. Its more of them misrepresenting the product on our forum and Max calling them out.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
VrodG said:
Joe I was looking for that thread for Karl and can't find it.......
Me too!
Must have been dead-posted.

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Karl Scott said:
OK, so does anyone actually have a constructive opinion, or are you all just shameless post whores?
yes...i think having a whistler with a short intake on it, that close and low to the front wheel will lead to problems in the wet, and i doubt the efficiency of the under cowling intercooler, imho it needs to be in the airstream the bike is going through,not tucked away.

on the flip side it does look a really impressive setup, i like the length of the exhaust, keeping the gasses away from the rider so you dont end up smelling of exhaust fumes at your destination.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
The original thread is in an area known as the "dead thread" zone. I would have to believe!
DOH! :slap:
I typed the reply at about midnight but was interrupted and didn't hit "submit" until later.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts