Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Rolling Thunder
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the wife and i are on a driving holiday of Italy. We begin to notice a strange number of Harleys on the road. As we pull into Lake Como(home of Gorge Cloony i was told repeatedly) it became clear. There was a mini rally right outside our hotel for the annual European HOG rally. This year to being held 25 k away on Largo Switzerland! Estimated 30 thousand bikes.

Perfect timing and we were sick of each other a needed a break. The main day was the following so she went hiking and i went to the rally.
Here are few pics of the Vrods that poeple had done work on. There were TONS of mostly stock V's.
The guys in the pic are me and Carlo. I sat down for a beer to watch the parade and he and his missus sat down next to me.Turns out Carlo has a DX he has just begun spending money on..He has a Arnott's in the box wait for the install.

SORRY>>THE PICS WONT UPLOAD..Something about a seurity token. Im at the airport killing time. Ill get the pics up as soon as i can.

Attachments

·
MOVE !!!!!!!!
232 Posts
:them:
:coff:

·
Rolling Thunder
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics added.
Trying to put up more...

Attachments

·
brett
9,338 Posts
love the way the third last pic ,for the way the guys bike matches in perfect with the witches hat ,lol,

nice pics, thanks arsenal

·
Rolling Thunder
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool day...I should have taken more pics of the whole rally but i was V rod focused. Incredible location.

Attachments

·
Rolling Thunder
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There were LOTS of V rods. Its the most popular model in Italy i was told.
Sorry if im doubling up here.

Attachments

·
Greg
604 Posts
Very, very nice!

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
sweeet

·
MOVE !!!!!!!!
232 Posts
Thanks for all the rear fender ideas :D !!! I'd say more but you had all the fun lol. =\

Glad you shared your moment!!!

·
Life is great!
783 Posts
I think they all look awesome (including the stock anodized - really looked clean)!

·
Rolling Thunder
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry the pic take so long to load, i dunno how to srhink em on this mac.

The stock anodized was a nod to Lux, he does alot of heavy lifting around here.

·
Posting From The Pub
7,850 Posts

·
Grog
144 Posts
Crickey Lewis, you're pretty darn good with a camera!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts