Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the general feeling among V-Rodders about a similar service, yet a cheaper price?

I have the ability to do a somewhat popular exhaust modification to the stock V-Rod exhaust and have now done it on 2 bikes with great result. I would like to make the service offically available to others, at a cheaper price than the competition... Is this cool to do?

I consider it like a chromer service or other custom service, just different product. What do you think?

·
VRRRRRROD!
3,173 Posts
I think it would be OK as long as you don't use the competition's product name or their logo, etc.
It is a free enterprise country, after all.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
V-Man said:
The more competition the better.
:stupid:
DCLittlejohn,
That same Person who Makes the Exhaust Did that to the Person who first made the Pulleys! :spank: The way it's done is what matters! :angelwin: By you just expressing and interest on what people think tells me your a Legit Stand Up Guy!Nuff Said! :thumb:

·
Registered
45 Posts
How much and when are you planning to start the service. My bike came with the SE 16's, but I would like to try a set of modded stock pipes. I'm looking for a set of used pipes now and hope to get them soon.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For now, I am only going to do Stock Pipes because I haven't had the oppurtunity to look at the SE slip-ons up close. The cuts have to be made in the right place, and I don't want to screw up some one else's stuff.

My price is going to start out at $60.00 plus shipping with a 3-day turn-around from the day I get the pipes. (It only takes about 3 hours to cut them out, but I've got a 9 - 5 job on the side ;)

I'll get some pics posted of my pipes, and then you can decide if the quality is what you are looking for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts