Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dean
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago, my wife threw in the towel and said I have to do something to make the ride more comfortable for her. She said that her legs get cramped and her feet fall asleep..and she is only 5 ft. tall.

So, I ordered the forearms from Pat at Engineering Artisan and my wife said the ride is MUCH, MUCH better.:notworth:

Not only is it better for my wife...but it is better for me too when she is on the back. Prior to the forearms it felt like she was a "backpack". I could feel her knees in my kidneys and it just made me uncomfortable.

It is a great product and does not detract from the look of the bike (I got chrome).

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've been thinking about getting these. Thanks for posting some positive remarks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have had them for 2 years. The wife loves them as well.
+1 for props......

·
"Goobish"
473 Posts
i put them on for my wife and we both love them! before she couldn't go 100miles with out her hips locking up, now she says it is like cruising on a recliner with a rock hard seat.... guess i need to look into the sundowner pillion now!

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
I've had them for about 2 years now and wife won't ride without them. Great product

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've also had them for two years and as far as bang for the buck they are the best mod i've done so far !!!! GREAT PRODUCT !!!!! :notworth:

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
yup samehere

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Nothing for the older bikes?
Looks like '07 and up, only.

·
Dean
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing for the older bikes?
Looks like '07 and up, only.
Aren't the older bike's passenger pegs mounted on the swingarm?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts