Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
You should have spent more than 10 seconds ..........................

garratt

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers beware!
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2021
Verified Purchase
Wrong hardware for fittings in the bar. I had to remanufacture the bar and purchase hardware for installation.
DO NOT PURCHASE UNLESS YOU HAVE A SHOP AND ARE MECHANICALLY INCLINED!
Buyer's beware.

·
Registered
560 Posts
You should have spent more than 10 seconds ..........................

garratt

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers beware!
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2021
Verified Purchase
Wrong hardware for fittings in the bar. I had to remanufacture the bar and purchase hardware for installation.
DO NOT PURCHASE UNLESS YOU HAVE A SHOP AND ARE MECHANICALLY INCLINED!
Buyer's beware.
I didn't need more than 10 seconds. The point was. In 10 seconds. You will have a page full of options. Which means, he didn't look very hard! I couldn't care less which one he chooses. I've installed some of these myself. And it took about 30 minutes. No problems at all. But I am very mechanically inclined.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I tried the TCT-MT bars on my 08 DX..... didn't even come close to fitting. I returned them and ordered
SLMOTO 1 1/4" Engine Guard Crash Bar Fit for Harley V Rod Muscle Night Rod VRSCDX 2009-2017

---- these fit, but needed a couple spacers to be right.

·
Registered
2015 Vrod Muscle
54 Posts
I tried the TCT-MT bars on my 08 DX..... didn't even come close to fitting. I returned them and ordered
SLMOTO 1 1/4" Engine Guard Crash Bar Fit for Harley V Rod Muscle Night Rod VRSCDX 2009-2017

---- these fit, but needed a couple spacers to be right.
Sorry when I mentioned same I meant same brand but for the vrod muscle version. Have not received them yet , will update once I have them and try to install them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts