Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Montate aqui!
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I am looking to buy some engine guards to protect my bike(09 DX) even tho the are fugly... I was looking and the only ones I could find were this ones

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Harl...3401905QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Are there any options other than that one? They dont have to be harley.I have been looking but found nothing. If anyone knows about any other engine guard for an 09 DX, where to get it and how much I would reaaallyyyyyyyy appreciate it:notworth:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
They make them in black too. Part #49388-09 zanotti price $233.98 black or chrome

·
Montate aqui!
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They make them in black too. Part #49388-09 zanotti price $233.98 black or chrome
Yeah If I get those Ill get them in black. I just wonder if someone makes a different looking one.I dont really like the dumbo ears on the ones harley makes. Are there any other options or am I stuck with those?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
those are the only one available for the V's, no aftermarket one at all

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
those are the only one available for the V's, no aftermarket one at all
Its a Odd thing but these terrible ones are still the only option for VRSC bikes, every other bike on the plantet has a catalog full of options, 10 years this bike has been in production and still Nothing.

·
Montate aqui!
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a Odd thing but these terrible ones are still the only option for VRSC bikes, every other bike on the plantet has a catalog full of options, 10 years this bike has been in production and still Nothing.
:banghead:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Me too!

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I do to but wanted a change so I took them off!

·
Montate aqui!
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anyone got any pics of the black ones on the DX?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts