Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
veerodder said:
stick with red bull. the inivator and the dominator!!

p.s. 16.9 oz is on its way!!!!
The energy drink market has long ago passed Red Bull, which is archaic in comparison to the X/S drinks Mystery1111 sells....in taste and nutrition...IMVHO

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
For all of it's good points, a 4900% DV of any vitamin isn't good. Your body can only use so much of that 4900%, the rest of it passes through your system unused. Not the least of which is that that much of any vitamin can cause problems for your body. This stuff might be the best thing since sex but that much vitamin intake has to have a down side.

·
anodized antnee
813 Posts
i guess the nationwide nielson data reports are wrong, that red bull is the numer one top seller. i know xs is farely new to the market but it's not even the top 20. 12oz red bull was out for 1 month and shot to number 3 on the list. im not saying that xs isn't going to sell or it's not any good. but everyone is coming out with a energy drink now that it's getting ridiculous. and drowning the market. the only drinks that will survive are the ones that have been out for years. and that are sold buy major distributors. red bull, monster, rockstar, full throttle.

DungeonWorks said:
The energy drink market has long ago passed Red Bull, which is archaic in comparison to the X/S drinks Mystery1111 sells....in taste and nutrition...IMVHO

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
veerodder said:
i guess the nationwide nielson data reports are wrong, that red bull is the numer one top seller. i know xs is farely new to the market but it's not even the top 20. 12oz red bull was out for 1 month and shot to number 3 on the list. im not saying that xs isn't going to sell or it's not any good. but everyone is coming out with a energy drink now that it's getting ridiculous. and drowning the market. the only drinks that will survive are the ones that have been out for years. and that are sold buy major distributors. red bull, monster, rockstar, full throttle.
.....which is why I added the tag IMVHO (In My Very Honest Opinion). Besides, marketing has a lot to do with why any product is so popular.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
PHXDX said:
Monster and Petron, is good. So I hear.
I been using Xience the last few months. I really like that stuff! Cranjazz taste the best but the apple and clear is good too.

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
tagrat said:
For all of it's good points, a 4900% DV of any vitamin isn't good. Your body can only use so much of that 4900%, the rest of it passes through your system unused. Not the least of which is that that much of any vitamin can cause problems for your body. This stuff might be the best thing since sex but that much vitamin intake has to have a down side.
I invite you to look at some of the daily supplements out there. I was in the store recently and saw vitamin pills that gave the same quantities of vitamins. They also used many other combinations so your total daily percentage of vitamins was like 100 thousand percent. this percentage is completely safe and the effects are much less than red bull$hit and monster.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Panman said:
Howdy Beeek,

I agree until I tried 24, it is a pepsi product and still has the other junk but I can lve with the taste.

:them: jeff gordon or not it's the Best Tasting one out and I've tried em all:angeldev: ! Wonder if He's Sponsoring:kaz: ;) !

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Super Kaz said:
:them: jeff gordon or not it's the Best Tasting one out and I've tried em all:angeldev: ! Wonder if He's Sponsoring:kaz: ;) !
You try Xience Cranjazz Kaz? How's it compare? I like the taste and performance of the Xience. Much like the XS Mystery is selling, you get a good usable energy burn without the crash. Keyword for me is CRASH! :D

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
DungeonWorks said:
You try Xience Cranjazz Kaz? How's it compare? I like the taste and performance of the Xience. Much like the XS Mystery is selling, you get a good usable energy burn without the crash. Keyword for me is CRASH! :D
One of My Client's Son-inlaw own's the Company " Xience" so I got a couple Cases of the Low Carb/Sugar Drinks "{Cran raz}" IS THE BEST! For all around GreatTaste,but LOts of Carbs is the 24 IMHO:heart: !

·
Registered
268 Posts
veerodder said:
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I've tried a LOT of the different drinks and some are good, some are not. However to say the only ones to survive are the ones that have "been around" isn't for sure. The same was said about Toyota and water cooled motorcycles, so you never know.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts