Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently became an Independent Business Owner and have a product that i feel some members would be interested in. Many of you out there may be purchasing the products "Red Bull", "Monster", "Rockstar" Etc. All of these products are loaded with Sugar, Carbs, Calories and Caffeine. These products also portray a similar component of poor taste.

I have stumbled upon a fairly new product in the XS™ line. This energy drink is revolutionary compared to all the other brands. The drink gives you its boost(and i mean boost) from a 4900% DV of Viamin B12.

Most everyone wants to improve mental and physical performance these days. XS™ Energy Drinks - Hardcore low-carb energy drink with only 0-2 carbs per can. With its big bang of Vitamins, XS™ is all about pumping up physical energy. Plus you're getting NO SUGAR, NO FAT, and only 8-16 calories per can.

I mentioned great flavor and i mean it folks. Most of these companies produce a generic and a diet flavor. I offer you 12 different flavors.
  • XS™ Energy Drink - Electric Lemon Blast
    [*]XS™ Energy Drink - Tropical Blast
    [*]XS™ Energy Drink - Tea-Berry Blast
    [*]XS™ Energy Drink - Black Cherry Cola Blast
  • XS™ Energy Drink - Cola Blast–in Limited-Edition Krakoosh™ Can
  • XS™ Energy Drink – Caffeine-Free Rootbeer Blast – in Limited-Edition Krakoosh™ Can
  • XS™ Energy Drink – Rootbeer Blast – in Limited-Edition Krakoosh Can
    [*]XS™ Energy Drink – Cranberry Grape Blast
  • XS™ Energy Drink – Caffeine-Free Cranberry-Grape Blast
  • XS™ Energy Drink – Caffeine-Free Tropical Blast
    [*]XS™ Energy Drink – Citrus Blast
  • XS™ Energy Drink – Cherry Blast

Bold Items I have personally tried and Approve of.
:thumb: :thumb:

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Products will be sold in 12 packs of 8.4 oz packages. At this time I will not be selling variety packs although if product becomes popular enough i will start specialty packs with similar pricing. At This time i am selling products for $22** plus shipping depending on location. Shipping 1 case of XS to my house is approx. $7. I prefer paypal because it is the fastest method of payment therefore i will be able to ship with less error.

Below are nutrition facts and other charts and pictures of products.

Please be clear as to exactly what you would like to order. I ask that you copy and paste titles from above.

Ex.)
2 - XS™ Energy Drink - Black Cherry Cola Blast
1 - XS™ Energy Drink - Electric Lemon Blast
--------------------------------------------
3 x $22=$66
+ S&H

**Price Change(Lowered $5)

Pm with contact, payment, and shipping information so i can make sure everything is crystal clear.

I hope this product is a hit and i will do my best to eliminate as much confusion as possible for all members.

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nutrition

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Testimonials
  • An excellent beverage. We would often reach for this beverage to quench our thirst. Flavor and taste must be of the highest quality. There must also be a great deal of quality and/or originality displayed in this product.
  • Reserved for only the best. As perfect as it gets. This product must be the top in it's class and/or be truly innovative.

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Reserved For Orders

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
I think I drank some of these at a paintball tournament one time. If it is the same stuff, it was awesome!!

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
I'd love to try it but I'm telling you, if it tastes anything close to what Redbullshit tastes like, it's going to be spit all over the place. I've tried another I can't remember the name of and it was pretty much the same...like cough syrup.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Beeek said:
I'd love to try it but I'm telling you, if it tastes anything close to what Redbullshit tastes like, it's going to be spit all over the place. I've tried another I can't remember the name of and it was pretty much the same...like cough syrup.
Howdy Beeek,

I agree until I tried 24, it is a pepsi product and still has the other junk but I can lve with the taste.

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wiley81db said:
I think I drank some of these at a paintball tournament one time. If it is the same stuff, it was awesome!!

I totally agree. Some flavors are definately better than the others obviously but they also have the large variety so you can drink what your feelin up to.

I assure you it taste totally different than redbull. The cola taste like pepsi/coke, the tea is similar to an arizona green tea in my opinion. The other flavors are all unique. This product puts redbull to shame when it comes to flavor and health.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
I will give them a try. You get an "A" for effort........a very convincing salesman.

good luck!

·
----->
7,589 Posts
I took 2 cases with me to the KC Rally last year. Needed the boost to keep on driving. I like the drink for what they are but I don't like the diet soda kinda taste. I can see someone that likes diet soda being hooked on this energy drink.Anyway it's good stuff and good for you.

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tapia said:
I took 2 cases with me to the KC Rally last year. Needed the boost to keep on driving. I like the drink for what they are but I don't like the diet soda kinda taste. I can see someone that likes diet soda being hooked on this energy drink.Anyway it's good stuff and good for you.

I have heard the exact same thing about the soda. I have some a case to two girls in my college courses and they LOVE them. They love diet soda as well. i like them but prefer the citrus products.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
I prefer diet pop to regular and have tried the Cran-Grape and the Tropical Blast. I liked the Tropical Blast, but the Cran-Grape was kind of iffy. General consensus on the shop floor was Citrus was the best, but I never did try it. The guy I used to get the samples from used to sell all kinds of stuff and always tried push some get rich quick deal to everyone in our department. Had to come out and tell him directly to lay off with the BS....that sucked because it ended my run of free XS drinks!!! :D

I bet you could make a cool modified martini with the XS and Grey Goose though.....

Gary

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Forgot to add....I liked that I didn't crash hard on the XS as I do on some of the other competitors like Red Bull$hit. The energy boost was more usefull and less jittery too.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Its been my experience that if you add a little Jagermiester to your energy drink of choice it tastes much better.

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bring
Up
My

·
#83/200
977 Posts
PHXDX said:
Its been my experience that if you add a little Jagermiester to your energy drink of choice it tastes much better.
Since my drink of choice is Grey Goose and RedBull which flavor do you recommend?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts