Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a 12' enclosed tandom axle trailer, if anyone in texas or in one of it's neighboring states has one for sale let me know! for some reason im having trouble finding one in decent shape.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$2500-3000...

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
if there is a United Rentals or other equipment rental yard near you, go chat with the manager. They sell off their older stuff pretty routinely for pennies on the dollar. Hertz & U-haul do the same.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Tanner,

I have found a ton of single axle trailers for under 2 grand. Nothing on a tandem...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
What are you planning on hauling you need the tandem for on a 12 footer? I have hauled small cars on a single axle before...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck with that!
Ive seen used ones (in good condition) with a/c units for 3,000, but I wasn't ready to buy. Brand new ones run about 3-4000 in most places but are not rigged out to haul bikes. Im wanting a used one ready to haul two bikes.

I know there out there but I guess when people buy trailers like this their so versitile people hold on to them.

Shaggy, I want a tandom axle for ease of maneuvarability, keeping the weight on the tongue down(since all i have to haul it with is a 4runner), and for piece of mind....we had a blowout on the trailer leaving daytona last year and it was nice to have the tandom axle and limp it to the truck stop instead of having to stop and change it on the side of the interstate at 1 am.

·
Registered
252 Posts
7x16 ENCLOSED VNOSE TRAILER - $2699

Date: 2010-11-15, 3:38PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

This trailer is located in Douglas Ga. Call Berry at 888-355-4259 Standard Color white. Color upgrade $200.00

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2061952420

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Ive seen used ones (in good condition) with a/c units for 3,000, but I wasn't ready to buy. Brand new ones run about 3-4000 in most places but are not rigged out to haul bikes. Im wanting a used one ready to haul two bikes.

I know there out there but I guess when people buy trailers like this their so versitile people hold on to them.

Shaggy, I want a tandom axle for ease of maneuvarability, keeping the weight on the tongue down(since all i have to haul it with is a 4runner), and for piece of mind....we had a blowout on the trailer leaving daytona last year and it was nice to have the tandom axle and limp it to the truck stop instead of having to stop and change it on the side of the interstate at 1 am.
I was thinking it would be hard to find a tandem for that price range

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
i've known a few that have purchased 24-38 footers for 4500-7,000. all in mint condition.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
My 10' single axle cost me $3800.00 new, 3 years ago. It had "listed" for $4800.00!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tanner,

I have found a ton of single axle trailers for under 2 grand. Nothing on a tandem...
Yep, i really want a tandom 12 foot so i can haul two bikes and we could make some trips jaybird, but if i cant find any in my price range in decent shape I might be compromising on size.

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
I bought a 16' tandem double axel v-nose last year. It has checkerboard floors, diamond plate ramp, vinyl interior walls, 13xD Rings in floor, Vented rough, 2x4' over head lights and full electrical to support 50amp 220v circuit breakers and more options. I am able to put 6 v-rods or similar width bikes in this trailer at a time to haul to Daytona or Sturgis. The price was Roughly $5,000 custom built. I contacted a company through ebay based in florida that builds trailers in GA. Drove down from mass to pick it up to save on shipping costs.

Here's the company contact information

Sales-Trailer Country
Contact person- Nikole 1-877-430-3586
Ebay- bargin-4-u
Manufacturer- Freedom Trailers
Located-Willacoochee GA 31650

If you would like any other information feel free to message.

Richard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts