Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my friends,
I bought VRSCDX (night rod special) 2015 some time ago, and trying to register in my country. When i went to do an MOT, the person in charge for passing the motorcycle asked me where is emission label. I've googled that it meant to be on a lower part of the airbox. Yet to my missfortune its not there(god knows why). Could someone who has the label take a pic of it and send it to me via email or just post it here? Since i need to provide the info from that label to pass the MOT. :(
Thanks a lot

Andrew

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Hello my friends,
I bought VRSCDX (night rod special) 2015 some time ago, and trying to register in my country. When i went to do an MOT, the person in charge for passing the motorcycle asked me where is emission label. I've googled that it meant to be on a lower part of the airbox. Yet to my missfortune its not there(god knows why). Could someone who has the label take a pic of it and send it to me via email or just post it here? Since i need to provide the info from that label to pass the MOT. :(
Thanks a lot

Andrew
I've personally not seen one but I found this in the 2014 parts book regarding labels. My 13 DX never had the one on the right lower airbox. We don't have emissions testing here. According to this, the dealer , using your VIN should be able to get you that emission label. Here's an example of an 07 v rod emissions sticker as well.
Ron

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts