Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The City of Angels
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For you with electrical projects in mind, i usually shop at: http://www.allelectronics.com

They're local to me so its a bit easier. I am not tied or vested in this company in any way, but it is a great place for electronic projects. They sell resistors, LEDs, switches, cables (hdmi, optical) etc for cheap.

Good example:
For these led lights:

different colors only $6.00 here, half the price of other places.

Most of their other items are raw materials but if you have a little knowledge you can make some pretty cool custom stuff for cheap or at least cheaper.

If you know other cheap surplus places, lets hear it. I am not an electrician by training or trade, but i can cause damage with a soldering gun, a few wires and a power source. And sometimes the damage I cause is almost intended

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
I am a good surplus place I have about 12 tubes of red Lumiled's. I think these are the ones Doc uses in his lighting.

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
Doc-
I am not sure if you are reading this thread but I really want to get rid of a load of Superflux LED's I have. I am not sure what you are paying for them but I will sell cheap. I have about 1300 in total. I have a little over 1000 in 100 degree viewing angle and around 300 in 70 degree viewing angle. They are still in there static tubes and I have been using them with no issues yet.

Anyone else that might be interested I have attached the specs in PDF.
HPWT-MD
HPWT-DD

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts