Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I installed a set of HID highs and lows. I also did the Dual lamp modification to make them both stay on when on high. I am now experiencing a problem with my right turn signal. My left signal is working fine but when I press my right turn signal it activates the hazards. This is on a 2006 VRSCR. Has anyone else had this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No i don't have the manuals but I guess ill take off the dual lamp mod and see if its that causing the problem and if so i may try and redo the mod or just leave it stock.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Monster, simply take it all apart and repeat, just make sure your following the directions. Read them twice before you try and fix it, knowing what you've done already gives you a better understanding when reading them again. you'll find your problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took everything apart and it wasn't the mod or the hid's causing the problem. The black and white turn signal plugs were reversed..... Kinda feel dumb but guess that's what ya get for being in too big of a hurry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts