Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Captain DeadPool
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a screaming deal on an 08D last month. I may be the third owner, but the bike is still new with only 4300 miles on the clock. This is Vrod number 6 and probably the one I’ve been most excited for. My first was an 04B almost 20 years ago. My other current Vrod is a 13F and I got it because I was a 13F in the Army. Now back to the D. (That’s what she said) hahaha. I know how much of a unicorn Eleanor is, and she’s dressed in classic black and chrome and that’ll be her style. My goal is to dress her up with all the shiny unicorn parts. I’ve got lots of them on the way but I’m still chasing a few more. There’s going to be some hard choices too. Like which side covers to use, the sweet SE louvered ones, or the solid smooth chrome ones, maybe one of each. Two things that I’m still looking for is the slotted upper and lower belt guards, and the chrome jug covers. Well here she is, and I’ll get some good before and after pictures. I’m super excited about this project. I’m trying to start with HD parts but there will be a couple exceptions. Matching grips and pegs, V&H Black Widow slip-ons, and if I could track down one of those front and rear air ride kits. If you have anything shiny laying around that I might need or want, let me know and we can see about working something out. Cheers.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

· VRSC est -03
3,656 Posts
Congrats with yer new low mileage "D"!
A bike for future use, comes with swiss movement :).

· Registered
248 Posts
I just got a screaming deal on an 08D last month. I may be the third owner, but the bike is still new with only 4300 miles on the clock. This is Vrod number 6 and probably the one I’ve been most excited for. My first was an 04B almost 20 years ago. My other current Vrod is a 13F and I got it because I was a 13F in the Army. Now back to the D. (That’s what she said) hahaha. I know how much of a unicorn Eleanor is, and she’s dressed in classic black and chrome and that’ll be her style. My goal is to dress her up with all the shiny unicorn parts. I’ve got lots of them on the way but I’m still chasing a few more. There’s going to be some hard choices too. Like which side covers to use, the sweet SE louvered ones, or the solid smooth chrome ones, maybe one of each. Two things that I’m still looking for is the slotted upper and lower belt guards, and the chrome jug covers. Well here she is, and I’ll get some good before and after pictures. I’m super excited about this project. I’m trying to start with HD parts but there will be a couple exceptions. Matching grips and pegs, V&H Black Widow slip-ons, and if I could track down one of those front and rear air ride kits. If you have anything shiny laying around that I might need or want, let me know and we can see about working something out. Cheers.
View attachment 613231
Nice and already has supertrapp fatshots.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts