Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
That seat ROCKS! Screamin' Pink is a nice touch.

No DOUBT that its a chick's bike... I love the overall presentation of it!

·
Live Free Or Die
330 Posts
That's alot of work and $$$$...not my style but if she likes it that's all that matters!! Gotta luv a woman who rides a vrod!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well done! The paint work is outstanding in every detail. As an aside, I served an exchange tour with 111(F) Squadron at RAF Leuchars (1989 - 1992) and truly enjoyed my time in Bonnie Scotland.

All the best, L

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well done! The paint work is outstanding in every detail. As an aside, I served an exchange tour with 111(F) Squadron at RAF Leuchars (1989 - 1992) and truly enjoyed my time in Bonnie Scotland.

All the best, L
Wow small world. My dad was with 111 sqdn at Leuchars back in 78-80!!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
Shaaaaawing

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice Work!!! I'm sure she will love the speed and power

BTW do you still have that black and white bobber?
Yip cant bare to part with it,although I am looking for a VR
for new project.so space is getting to be a premium.May have to let go soon.:)

·
The Crusades
772 Posts
Yip cant bare to part with it,although I am looking for a VR
for new project.so space is getting to be a premium.May have to let go soon.:)
Glad to hear it - I have a couple pics of it stored and have used them at one time or another for background.

Really like the concept - I am trying to take my 09AW to more of a bobber look rather than all the chrome that is so popular in America

Thinking of going with DX wheels as a start and once I do that I'll start the powdercoating process. Mine is a little tricky with the Silver frame. Thinking of Brilliant Silver to match the frame and then a couple of stripes down the tank and rear fender

Cheers - Ride safe and keep up the good work

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad to hear it - I have a couple pics of it stored and have used them at one time or another for background.

Really like the concept - I am trying to take my 09AW to more of a bobber look rather than all the chrome that is so popular in America

Thinking of going with DX wheels as a start and once I do that I'll start the powdercoating process. Mine is a little tricky with the Silver frame. Thinking of Brilliant Silver to match the frame and then a couple of stripes down the tank and rear fender

Cheers - Ride safe and keep up the good work
See (new creation) thread,You could pull engine and have your frame powder coated as I did.It just takes a bit of patience,don't get me wrong I was shitin my self as the bike only had 280 miles on the clock when I bought it.

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
wow Elaine what's your favorite color?
:hidesbeh:
jk - nice bike, gal!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:thumb:

BTW, Are you one of the guys with 15 Vrods if I remember well??? :hidesbeh:
No I have had 10 previous V Rods but I only have my bike, my wife's and my V Bobber left.The V Bobber will be going up for sale soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts