Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...new to this site and all I've been seeing lately are posts from guys in the London area. Anyone from East of Toronto??? I don't see many VRods out my way.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Welcome .Mississauga here .

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wasaga Beach here!
Nice drive up/down Hwy 12 to whitby, 2hrs

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can't get any further east of Toronto and still be in ON (betw. Cornwall and Lancaster). I'm also new to this site. Had a 2006 NightRod, now a 2006 StreetRod.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Slightly west of Toronto as well, Saskatoon. :)
Where do you ride in the prairies man? I just drove through there a couple of weeks ago and there was nothing. Also, I've never seen more bugs in my life anywhere than there.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Where do you ride in the prairies man? I just drove through there a couple of weeks ago and there was nothing. Also, I've never seen more bugs in my life anywhere than there.
I agree, all of my jackets are just splattered.

I'm off to Medicine Hat, Alberta this morning for a drag race there. Racing under the lights tonight.

Some beautiful countryside and actually some hills along the way. :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I agree, all of my jackets are just splattered.

I'm off to Medicine Hat, Alberta this morning for a drag race there. Racing under the lights tonight.

Some beautiful countryside and actually some hills along the way. :)
I wonder if opening up a car business outside of Winnipeg to put a big piece of tape cover on peoples cars would be a good idea. Before the trek to Calgary you get a profile to cover up your car which you peel off.

I passed through Medicine Hat, seemed like a nice town, I like the rolling grass hills everywhere.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
I wonder if opening up a car business outside of Winnipeg to put a big piece of tape cover on peoples cars would be a good idea. Before the trek to Calgary you get a profile to cover up your car which you peel off.

I passed through Medicine Hat, seemed like a nice town, I like the rolling grass hills everywhere.
One thing we do have here is work. Lots of Ontario plates on pick up trucks belonging to Contractors etc. For some reason there are tons of people returning to the Province after moving to Alberta, or people just moving here to work.

Potash, wheat, canola, oil, lentils, pork are a few of the things that have kept this province humming right along during this bad economy.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,401 Posts
Potash, wheat, canola, oil, lentils, pork and SNOW REMOVAL are a few of the things that have kept this province humming right along during this bad economy.
Fixed it for ya... :stilpoke::D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts