Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a FYI as I did not see it in any of the posts.

The Dynojet Vision will not have ANY auto tune working for a VRSCA.

Even tho the programmer has setting for no o2, narrow band, wide band, and another. I was told now if I want any kind of auto tune I have to pay another 400!

I should have bought a $150 tuner if I was just going to have someone send me one.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts

Even tho the programmer has setting for no o2, narrow band, wide band, and another. I was told now if I want any kind of auto tune I have to pay another 400!

I should have bought a $150 tuner if I was just going to have someone send me one.
Regardless of brand, autotuning is done with O2 sensor feedback. If you bike isn't equipped with O2 sensors , then it's dyno, sniffers in the pipes and manually editing the cal for correct afrs.
Ron

·
Registered
52 Posts

I guess you should have researched it a little better before you bought it. I bought my PV first but after I decided to go with cams I bought the auto tune. I found one used for $175.

·
Tie One On
1,647 Posts

I havemy PC3 on the bike (06 R) for sale $150 shipped in USA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts