Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally found time to scan my Dyno print out. Any suggestions? How does this compare to what you guys have done. I have the K&N Air Filter, Force Streetfighter Bullet Pipes, and the SERT.....once again thanks a ton fellas.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Looks pretty good. What do you get for gas mileage? It looks a tad rich but this is WOT so may not be the case at all throttle positions.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today I went 160 miles before it told me that I needed get gas. But we all know how well the gauge works. When I filled up it took right over 4 gallons. ALL of these were highway miles between 55-70 MPH.

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Stock motor? Keep in mind the stock hp winner in KC was like 108hp.
It seems like you have a pretty good tune. If it runs good and it gets good gas mileage. Enjoy it. Dyno's vary, as well as readings. That seems kinda high. Incomarison to say Gails dyno. Either way. Its running good!
BTW Pack a lunch. I bet Thumbsup is gonna take ya to school.:hidesbeh:

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Now now Joe, we all know its not all about the strip!:stilpoke:

My tune locally was a lot higher than Gail's too. I need to actually spend some quality time with a tuner or my laptop though. If I can configure firewalls for our network here at work you'd think I could figure out how to make good decisions with the Power Commander...:banghead:

·
lurch on two wheels
296 Posts
I need to spend some love time with my PC map too. The roll on just isn't quite right. That and I want to get in on this action, maybe I'll take the loser since I'll be the only one with the 30t pulley in the competition.

I guess Thumbs might have an advantage, that smaller tank holds less fuel and therefore weights less!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts