Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of Sept. 12, 2007...I no longer work at Stock Mild To Wild as they're #1 Tech. and Dyno Tuning Technician...

I am very exited to be "going to the next level" of Dyno Tech. and Fuel Injection R&D with Dan Rudd at MPS Racing...

After over 5-years (on dyno) Jetting and CUSTOM MAPPING HUNDREDS of bikes from Carburetor Harleys up to and including...
Blow-through-Carb. Turbos (470+ Hp 1080cc ZRX, my personal Stock Motor/Carbs Street ZRX = 190Hp-pump, 235Hp/156FtLb-Race Gas)...

I have Mapped Fuel Injected bikes of pretty much all Makes and Models...Metric and Harleys (including '07' fly-by-wire) with Power Commanders...
I have also Custom Mapped Fuel Injected Turbos including multiple Velosity-built Busas, GXR-1K, and VRod...
My list of Turbo-tunes also includes GXR-600 and Muzzy ZX10...
I am also familiar with SERT-mapping which includes a Trask Turbo SE-VRod...with great results...
I have tuned/MAPPED NUMEROUS Wet and Dry NO2 Systems including VRod...

The exact starting date at MPS Racing is not yet set (going to de-compress for a bit) but it will be within the next few weeks...

Kevin Cadby...

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Kevin, if your the guy that tuned DanaSmiths bikes and Tiney with the old GSKR that races in SEMDRA. You are well respected and well recommended. I have met and dealt with Dan and he is first class all around. I wish you the very best. Good things for sure to come from MPS. Will he be getting into the Vrods a bit more? Best wishs. SmokenJoe Petersen

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tiny does his own tuning...but I have tunned several other SEMDRA Racers bikes ;)

Dan has told me that he will get/do pretty much anything I want, to advance our Dyno Tuning (for Street AND Racing) capabilities...
He already has 3-computers to go along with the new Dyno that he has at the shop...
I like VRods a LOT...and I think he has already helped another VRod-Racer here fab. his Dry NO2 system???

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
kcadby said:
Tiny does his own tuning...but I have tunned several other SEMDRA Racers bikes ;)

Dan has told me that he will get/do pretty much anything I want, to advance our Dyno Tuning (for Street AND Racing) capabilities...
He already has 3-computers to go along with the new Dyno that he has at the shop...
I like VRods a LOT...and I think he has already helped another VRod-Racer here fab. his Dry NO2 system???
Thats great news Kevin. Best of luck. You cant go wrong with both of your talents working together.
I know exactly who that "Cat" is your talking about

·
Registered
132 Posts

Kevin, your number one in my book...Where you go I will go...By the way he is the person that tuned my turbo X. Many people have asked me about my bike and always I tell them it was YOU that made it what it is now. Never have I seen anyone make a bike perform the way you did mine. I hate to see you part ways with Stock Mild to Wild, but you have follow your dreams...Friends always Leo10sec

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Kevin,
When you find friends like Leo10sec you need to hold on to them. He will be sure to look you up where ever you go. Good luck where ever you go.

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
kcadby said:

I am just a street racer of opportunity and MPS was a great help when I put my dry system together, the pressure regulator is da bomb! Glad to hear there is someone els I can bounce ideas of in tunning with the SERT!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Folks...
I spent probably 15+ hours "building the SERT Map" for Leo...most of it on MY OWN TIME...because I VERY much wanted to learn the SERT, help Leo get his SE-Vrod running right...AND love TURBOs/NO2 HP!!!...
Look forward to seeing you guys at the Races/MPS...

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Kevin,

You have tuned both of my bikes and I have been very happy with the results. What is the location of MPS? I need to have by Road Glide touched up a bit, got a bit of pinging.

Mike

·
Banned
868 Posts
Kevin was involved in building and tuning my 88" Sporty and has tuned my Vrod every time from stock to PCIII with K&N AC to my current nitrous setup. One of the 'best in the business' and one hell of a rider if anyone ever wants to put someone in the seat of their bike to see what it's really capable of, he's the man.
Best of luck Kevin in your move and keep in touch. Hoping to see you out on the track again soon.
Dana

1 - 10 of 10 Posts